Go through, go through the gates,
Clear the way for the people;
Build up, build up the highway,
Remove the stones, lift up a standard over the peoples.
Isaiah 62:10, NASB
Also the foreigners who join themselves to Yehovah,
To minister to Him, and to love the name of Yehovah,
To be His servants, every one who keeps from profaning the sabbath
And holds fast My covenant;
Even those I will bring to My holy mountain
And make them joyful in My house of prayer.
Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be acceptable on My altar;
For My house will be called a house of prayer for all the peoples.
Isaiah 56:6-7, NASB
Our Purpose – Why We Exist
We are a family-integrated church that seeks to follow the entire Bible in all that we do. We believe that Yeshua is our only way of salvation, and we seek to be obedient to the commands of God as given in the Torah (the books of Moses) for our sanctification. We eagerly await the Kingdom of God and seek to be His ambassadors in the world, ministering in the power and love of the Holy Spirit to those in our community.
Our Vision – Where We’re Going
- Preach the Repentance of Sins through Yeshua the Messiah
- Grow Disciples Obedient to the Commands of God as Given in the Torah, Prophets, and Apostolic Scriptures
- Reach Our Local Community with the Love of God Expressed through our Daily Actions by the Power of the Holy Spirit
Our Mission – How We Will Accomplish This
At Solel Sabbath Fellowship, we are Pathfinders, Trailblazers, Navigators, seeking…
- to clear the road of this journey,
- to help others onto that road,
- to lead them into a walk that challenges them to be like the Master Yeshua,
- to change their lives to follow Him,
- and to prepare ours and their lives for the Kingdom by implementing His Torah into how we live just as He and His first-century disciples did.
- Traditional, Messianic, and Contemporary Music
- Corporate, Small Group, and Individual Times of Prayer
- Sabbath Teachings and Discussion from the Torah Portions, the Haftarah (Writings and Prophets), and Apostolic Scriptures (Acts 15:21)
- Training for Worship, Ministry, and Evangelism
- Eating Together on Sabbath and for the Feast Days (Leviticus 23)
- Hospitality to Each Other
- Publication of Ministry Resources for Training of the Body
- Conferences and Opportunities to Apply Individual Spiritual Gifts
- Mercy and Giving for Poor, Widows, and Orphans
- Church-Planting and Missionary Endeavors in United States and Worldwide