Solel Sabbath Fellowship celebrates each of the Appointed Times of YHVH together as a congregation. We follow the sighting of the new moon from Jerusalem to determine our feast dates.
Spring Feasts 2023
The new month and new moon will begin the evening of March 23, 2023. (Report in Israel)
- Passover in our homes—evening of April 6
- First Day of Unleavened Bread—sunset April 6 to sunset April 7
- First Fruits—sunset April 8 to sunset April 9
- Last Day of Unleavened Bread—sunset April 12 to sunset April 13
Shavuot will be sunset May 27 to Sunset May 28. We will be celebrating together on May 28. More information coming soon!
Fall Feasts 2023
You are invited to gather in central Michigan for Sukkot this October 1-9, 2023, for eight days of fellowship, encouragement, and adventure with dozens of other families in the heart of Michigan.
There will be teaching and fun activities for all ages, from children to older adults. We will have daily worship times, Bible study for adults as well as children, discussion times, singing around the campfire, and lots of fellowship, plus a time for a baptism/mikvah, fun classes, and special activities for the first and last day, as well as Sabbath. We will also enjoy adventures around the campground, such as the climbing wall and ropes course, plus craft times and games.
Get the Latest Information…
- Sign up for our email newsletter list (below) so that we can let you know about all our plans.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to seeing you!